HBO Original Programming
- Aquaman: King of Atlantis
- This cartoon adventure sets straight-man Aquaman into a strange and silly world under the sea.
- We watch a group of teenage girls as they go through modern life with drugs and sex and alcohol freely on tap for all in this strong, dramatic series.
- Game of Thrones
- Set in a world of high fantasy, this show adaptated the novels of George R.R. Martin to spectaular, and blood, results... right up until the series jumped the shark (or dragon, if you will).
- A first look at HBO's female-centric show, although we didn't continue into the series as we hated the characters.
- Harley Quinn:
- Based on her solo-comic, Harley Quinn has just broken up with the Joker and is forced to find her own footing as a villain in Gotham City. Thankfully she has great friends, like Poison Ivy, to help her on her way.
- House of the Dragon
- Nearly 200 years before the events of Game of Thrones, this series see the House of the Dragon as it slowly falls.
- The Nevers
- Although started by Joss Whedon, this series has switched showrunners to distances itself from the disgraced creator, although his fingers still feel like they're all over the final work.
- Perry Mason (2020)
- A new adaptation of the famous lawyer, this show gives us a version of Mason that's down-on-his-luck and willing to do anything to win.
- The story of rich people being awful as they buck for control of the family business.
- The Time Traveler's Wife (2022)
- Stephen Moffat brings an adaptation of this time-twisting romance story, although a fair bit of the magic is lost in the translation.
- Titans (2018):
- The launch series for the DC Universe streaming app, this series starts with a darker, grittier take on our traditional team of fab teens (and a few adults this time around).
- True Blood (2008):
- Vampires and werewolves and all kinds of creatures invade an over-sexed Louisianna town in this cult-hit series.
- Watchmen (2019)
- A loose sequel to the comic series (and not the movie), this show follows the fall out from the events of the "alien invasion" on a new crop of heroes and villains.
- We Own This City
- From the creators of The Wire we get another look at the drug war in Baltimore, this time based on a true story of corrupt cops and the justice they eventually received.
- Westworld (2016)
- After years away, we take a trip back to the robot theme park in this reboot of the core concept. Mayhem (and robot sex) abound.
- The Wire
- We watch the cops battle the gang-bangers, as money changes hands but nothing really changes, in this gripping crime drama.
- Streaming Service Round-up 2022: We take a look at the various streaming services going today to see what's worth it, and what can be skipped.
- Late Night Round-up 2022: We take a look at the various comedy-news shows still going (and a couple of canceled ones) to see the late night landscape of 2022.