- Donkey Kong
- Mario has to go after a big ape to save his girlfriend, Pauline, in this classic that launched a franchise (or two).
- Donkey Kong Jr.
- The roles are reversed and Mario is now the villain in this sequel that introduces DK's son while extending the action of the original just enough to feel new and interesting.
- Donkey Kong 3
- Mario is out and Stanley the Bug Man is in for this weird bug-shooter that hardly feels like Donkey Kong at all.
- Donkey Kong '94
- Nintendo returns Jumpman, and the big ape, to their roots for a vastly expanded remake that quickly becomes a full-on sequel in the first few minutes, making for quite a masterpiece in the process.
- Donkey Kong Country
- Rare comes out swinging with this fabulous platformer that's remains a classic to play even after the luster of its graphics has faded.
- Donkey Kong Land
- Somehow managing to repurpose the SNES title onto the Game Boy, this first Land entry actually feels like a pretty solid entry in its own right.
- Awesome Games Done Quick 2019: A look at the annual AGDQ marathon, including plenty of Donkey Kong.
- Summer Games Done Quick 2019: A look at the annual SGDQ marathon, including plenty of Donkey Kong.
- When Do Video Games Really End?: We take a look at how vide games keep people playing long after you'd think the ending would have happened.