- We take a deep dive into the original game in the series, including all it's expansions, to see what makes this hybrid first-person shooter/role playing game so good.
- Borderlands: the Presequel
- A planned dive into the interquel between the first and second games, this time with the action set on a low-gravity moon.
- Borderlands 2
- We explore the high-action sequel that essentially takes a "let's just add more of everything" mentality to the original game. And, surprisingly, it works so well. Let's find out why.
- Tales from the Borderlands
- A planned dive into the adventure game spin-off of the main series, set sometimes after the events of the sequel.
- Borderlands 3
- A planned dive into the recently released third numbered game in the series, a game that promises to open the action far beyond Pandora.
- Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior: We take a look at the movie that came to define the post-apocalyptic car-smashing genre, to which the Borderlands games owe quite a debt.
- Summer Games Done Quick 2019: We take a tour through the best parts of the Summer 2019 GDQ maraton, including an awesome run of Borderlands 2.
- When Do Video Games Really End?: We think on the endings of games and if an ending has to be an ending.
- Lands, and the Other Lands that Border Them, (Not So) Live from Asteroid G, Episode #11
- Shooting Through Castle Wolfenstein (and Other Locales), (Not So) Live from Asteroid G, Episode #15