DC Extended Universe
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (DCEU 02)
- After the relative success of Man of Steel (a film that made good money but didn't seem to really have the backing of critics or fans), DC followed it up with a semi-sequel, semi-crossover, putting in the only character in comics arguably bigger than Superman: the Batman. Sadly, the results were just not good.
- Justice League (DCEU 05)
- The production of Justice League was troubled, with original director Zack Snyder leaving part way in (for family reasons) and Joss Wheddon coming in to do extensive rewrites and re-edits. Although the final film is watchable, it's still not great in comparison to the filmic output of Marvel.
- Aquaman (DCEU 06)
- Arthur Curry comes face to face with his (and his family's) past has he has to battle his brother for the fate of Atlantis, and the surface world as well, in this stand-alone adventure.
DC Animated Movie Universe
- Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox (DCAMU 00)
- Before we get to the new universe, we have to reboot away the old one. Or, in this case, several old ones as the current "Prime" continuity for this film is really an amalgamation of various versions of DC continuity that's come before. And then Flash goes back in time and ruins everything.
- Justice League: Throne of Atlantis (DCAMU 03)
- Introducing another new hero for the league, this movie gives us Arthur Curry, aka Aquaman, four years before a similar adventure would come out on the big screen.
- The Death of Superman (DCAMU 10)
- When a movie has a title like this, I think we all know what's coming. Based on the comic series of the same name, this film is only going to end one way, and it won't go well for our titular character.
- Justice League Dark: Apokolips War (DCAMU 15)
- And with this, the war that has been building over fifteen movies finally happens. And with it, DC ushers in an end to this continuity
- Aquaman (2006)
- This pilot for a show based on Arthur Curry debuted, to little fanfare, on the CW right during the height of the Smallville era and then... went nowhere.
- Robot Chicken DC Comics Special
- No one likes Aquaman, everyone hates Aquaman, guess he'll go eat dirt in this first comedy special lambasting the whole of the DC Universe.
- Justice Society: World War II
- While assisting Superman defend Metropolis, the Flash gets sucked into the past (he thinks), forced to help a team of heroes all the way back in World War II.
- Robot Chicken DC Comics Special 2: Villains in Paradise
- The sketch animation crew is back for another claymation stab at the DC Universe, this time focused on the villains as they head to the beach.
- Injustice (2021)
- Superman suffers a terrible loss and suddenly decides its time to clean up the world, and the Justice League is split over what to do in this gory superhero tale.
- Aquaman: King of Atlantis
- This cartoon adventure sets straight-man Aquaman into a strange and silly world under the sea.
- Teen Titans Go! & DC Super Hero Girls: Mayhem in the Multiverse
- The teen heronies have to battle a threat to their world from an ancient Kryptonian evil, and also the Teen Titans are here for some reason, in this weak crossover film.
- Justice League: Crisis on Infinite Earths, Part 1
- The end of the multiverse is coming and there's only one team that can stop it: the Justice League.
- Canceled DCEU Projects: With the death and rebirth of the DCEU actively going on, we take a look back at all the projects that could have been (and likely never will).