- Child's Play (1988)
- Coming at the height of a "killer doll" craze, the original film in the Chucky series made the most of its material creating a weird, fun, and delightfully scary little slasher flick.
- Child's Play 2
- Universal grabbed the publishing rights for the series after the first flick, andd the killer doll returned with another round of terrorizing poor little Andy.
- Child's Play 3
- Andy is back, one more time, and so is Chucky. This time the action has moved from the suburbs to a military school. Sadly, the scares didn't come with them.
- Bride of Chucky
- After a short hiatus, Chucky is back, this time with a friend: Tiffany. The series would never be the same again (in a good way).
- Seed of Chucky
- Another break saw the whole killer doll family return fresh and new, but sadly also a little unfocused in this fifth film for the series.
- Curse of Chucky
- After a long wait Chucky returned in this direct-to-video sequel that refocuses the series and gives it new life and new energy, somehow being the best entry in the series by a long shot.
- Cult of Chucky
- And we continue on with the direct-to-video continuation of the series; this one that really pushes the concept of the killer doll just about as far as it could go, to great effect.
- Chucky returns to terrorize his home town, aided by a new group of teens he can seduce into his life of violence.
- Child's Play (2019)
- With the original series still going strong, did we really need a reboot? That's the question we'll answer in this dive of the new film in the series.
- 2020 Halloween Night Movie Marathon Playlist: For the third year running we craft our perfect Halloween movie watching marathon to creep and scare all through the night.
- How Much Continuity is Too Much Continuity?: We take a look at complaints about the second Dooctor Strange film and discuss how a franchise needs to pay off its long continuity (with examples).