- Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- This 1990s made-for-TV movie stars David Hasslehoff in the title role and, from all reports, it is gloriously awful.
Marvel Animated Features
- Ultimate Avengers (2006)
- Launched before the MCU got started, this film attempts to adapt the "Ultimate Avengers" line to the small screen with... mixed results.
- Ultimate Avengers 2: Rise of the Panther
- The Ultimate Avengers are back, teaming up with Black Panther (among other new members) when an alien attack threatens Wakanda.
Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Iron Man (MCU 1)
- We start with a look at the first film in what eventually grew to become the "Marvel Cinematic Universe", the fantastic Iron Man.
- Iron Man 2 (MCU 3)
- Iron Man is back in a somewhat flawed second installment to his series, and we'll take a dive into this film to see why all the villains on display couldn't make this film work.
- Captain America: The First Avenger (MCU 5)
- Marvel goes back to World War II and we take a look back at the first film in the Captain America series.
- The Avengers (MCU 6)
- Bringing it all together, Marvel unites their heroes in a single movie, a capstone to their individual films that became a crossover smash hit.
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier (MCU 9)
- Teaming up Cap and Black Window, Marvel created a tense spy thriller for this second installment in Cap's series. We take a look at the film to see just how deep the conspiracy goes.
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (MCU 11)
- After the huge success of the first Avengers film, Marvel had high expectations for the sequel. We take a look at the film and try to figure out if it's a hit or a miss.
- Avengers: Infinity War (MCU 19)
- Marvel's back at it again, smashing their superheroes up against a powerful villain looking to eradicate life across the universe. Can the Avengers stop this new threat, and will the film be any good? We review it and see.
- Captain Marvel (MCU 21)
- A new hero joins the fray when Captain Marvel comes crashing to Earth in the 1990s. This powerful hero leads to a new phase for the Marvel universe, and promises to delivery even more in the final installment of the Avengers saga.
- Avengers: Endgame (MCU 22)
- And this is it, the end of an era as everything from the last eleven years comes together in a gigantic, series-crossing, three-hour epic. You've made it this far so we have no doubt you're in for this movie as well.
- Spider-man: Far From Home (MCU 23)
- Following the rousing success of the Spider-reboot, and two big Avengers movies, Sony and Marvel return to the web-head with a second, Tom Holland-starring solo adventure. Sadly, lightning just couldn't strike twice as this film is decent but not great.
- Winter 2019 Movie Preview: We take a look at upcoming movies for the first quarter of 2019, including 100% more Captain Marvel.
- Spring 2019 Movie Preview: A preview of upcoming movies for the second quarter of 2019, with more Avengers than you can shake a stick at.
- Summer 2019 Movie Preview: The Sumemr kicks off right with a spate of new movies, including the first MCU Spider-man sequel.