- Blaster Master
- It's time for Jason to hop into SOPHIA to track down a missing frog in this seminal Metroidvania adventure.
- Blaster Master 2
- Moving to the Genesis, the series loses much of the magic that made it so great.
- Blaster Master Boy
- A sequel in name only, this Game Boy title barely resembles Blaster Master at all (because it really isn't a game in the series).
- Blaster Master: Enemy Below
- A loose remake (with the same graphics) of the NES game, Enemy Below has the look, but not the magic, of the original title.
- Blaster Master: Blasting Again
- Moving the action into the third dimension, this PlayStation title still can quite figure out how to make a proper sequel to the Blaster Master formula.
- Blaster Master: Overdrive
- Another remake of the original game, this title at least has some new ideas but it all gets muddled in mediocre execution.
- Fester's Quest: Sunsoft takes the Blaster Master formula and applies it to The Addams Family, to only tepid results.